Older Street Glide Seat Made To Look New And Cool.
In This Video our new customer had seen a custom motorcycle seat we just built for his friend at a show in Hartford Connecticut. He told us he wanted his seat similar but different. We ended up lowering the foam, narrowing the foam, shaved the foam up front and moved him slightly back. After all those foam modifications. we made him a custom seat cover in black durable marine vinyl with a heavy cobalt blue thread to match the paint on his Street Glide Bagger. .
- Black Marine grade Vinyl
- Cobalt Blue 201 thread
- Standard upholstery staple gun.
- Yard stick or measuring device.
- Automotive Grade Sewing machine
- Upholstery Contact Adhesive
- Masking Tape for patterning.
Photos: ( Shot with I Phone Pro Max13)