Can Am Spyder Custom Seat
Bill and Ed explain the process of what goes into reupholstering a Can-Am seat. For over two decades Atomic has been upholstering and customizing motorcycle seats in Connecticut. In this video you will see cutting and patterning out the material as well as sewing and a review of the final product.
- Black Imitation leather material. /
- Green 201 Serafil Heavy thread
- Alcantara Outdoors Black
- 1/4" sew foam
- Stainless steel staples
- Standard upholstery staple gun.
- KAI Scissors
- Yard stick or measuring device.
- Space Pen
- Automotive Grade Sewing machine
Photos: ( Shot with I Phone Pro Max13)