One nice looking F350 Interior.
Trucks are expensive so why not take care of them. Our customer loves his 2002 Ford F350 and wanted to show it some love. He decided to have the Atomic Autoworks team take a part his old seats and make new custom covers in a custom color. He decided to go with black and neutral tan imitation leather with contrasting stitch. Let us know what you think.
- Black & Neutral Tan Automotive grade imitation leather.
- Black & Tan 201 thread
- Standard upholstery pens & chalk.
- Yard stick or measuring device.
- Automotive Grade Sewing machine
- Upholstery Contact Adhesive
- Masking Tape for patterning.
Photos: ( Shot with I Phone Pro Max13)